CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Mom's Phone Sucks

So I was just talking to my mother dear and she definately needs a new cellular device. I was on the phone with her for about twenty minutes, and in the course of the twenty minutes, her phone had hung up on me four times! Count them. Four. Re-diculous. (ha ha noel you don't know how to spell that word. sucka)
So last thursday I applied at the music store, because i'm despretly in need of a job, and they still haven't called me back. How frustrating is that. I called them twice today and each time they said that they'd have the person in charge of hiring call me back, and each time the lied. What dummies. So if i don't get this job, i'm gonna have to work at like sizzler or the pizza factory being a waitress. Ug. I haven't been unemployed for four years, and let me tell you, it sucks really bad.
Today is the first day I get to wear my P.A polo and nametag and let me tell you, i'm totally psyched about it. Don't ask me why cause i really don't know. But they're serving pizza at this freshman success thing and for some odd reason, i've had this addiction to pizza lately so i'm pretty stoked.
I signed up for the wrong math class in college because i thought that Math 1050 was the lowest math. And it's not. Math 1010 is the lowest math. I guess i'm smart enough because my ACT score was high enough to get me into that class, but i'm a little nervous because I haven't been in a math class since my jr year in high school, and even then it was only Algebra II. But i'm fully understanding it now, so I hope it doesn't get way too much harder cause I can't afford to fail out of this class. That would definately be a major bummer.
I went to my on campus library and checked out a book for the first time today. I usually don't do the whole library thing because I seriously never return them and then I have gargantuane (wowwy don't know how to spell that work) fines I have to pay. And whereas i'm now a broke college student, I can't really afford to pay dumb library fine. But I gave into temptation and checked out TWO library books anyway. What can I say, i'm a nerd who loves to read. So sue me. The book that I got that i'm reading now is called Under the Wolf, Under the Dog by Adam Rapp. It's a little weird. It's about this boy whose in an institute for druggies and kids who have attempted suicide. It's almost depressing cause his life basically sucks. I don't know. It's alright so far.
So I bought this homestyle turkey sandwich at Hogi Yogi today cause it was the five buck special thingy and my oppinion is...it sucks. It's like shreaded turkey on pita bread and it's good and all, but the pita bread is to flimsey to hold everything in and the turkey just keeps falling out. Ya, I got so frustrated that I stopped eating it even thought i'm hungry and now i'm just glaring at it. Grrr. And my mom told me that she's making stir fry, which is one of my all time favorite meals. Ya, my mom cooks now cause I scarred her ego with my first post. hehehehe. And also cause she finished...well took a break from....going to college online. Just for a little while I think. So now she has time to do things like cook....lol ;) love you mom.
Wowwy, that was a bunch of seemingly unconnected things to write about.

2 comments:

kdunford said...

My phone the DOES suck. But this merger of Qwest and Verizon sucks even more. They are going to make me buy a new phone in February AND charge me one of those ridiculous data plan charges, which my current sucky phone does not have. I am trying hard to resist, because I am totally dependant on my little Pocket PC phone, but I hate that they can force you to pay for the internet on your phone when you don't want it or need it. Anyway, until I decided what to do, I am living with my dying phone. No fun, but neither is an extra $40 on my phone bill for something I will never use!! ARG!

Lynsie said...

Holy cow! I HATE Qwest!!! I LOVE Verizon though! Did They buy Qwest out? Anyways, I posted a big long response of how awesome you are Sam and how I love everyone's comments, but for some reason it deleted it. I LOVE your blog! It is my new Fav!!!!! Happy College!