CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Costumes

So i've been trying to think of what i want to be for halloween...without much success. Truthfully i really don't want to dress up. I haven't had a costume on Halloween since i was like 12, but this year, if i decide to stay in Cedar, i will have to have a costume so i can go can or treating with the pa's. Most likely i will jsut go home because the highlight of my halloween every year is my grandma's fabulous home-made chili and breadsticks, and i don't think that i am able to give all the homemade goodness up just yet. ANNYWAYS back to my point, i was trying to think of all the costumes i could have and decided to recieve inspiration from my family and their old costume ideas...so here is the schmorgasboard of my families old costumes...and by the way, the man posing with erin in the one pic is actually my mom...creepy huh?










1 comments:

kdunford said...

That is not your mother!! I've never seen that man before in my life! Why aren't there any pictures of you on Halloween?

Your Truly,

Your Mom (not pitured in this blog)