CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008












I just decided on a minor. Drumroll please....i'm minoring in....secondary art education. Woot woot. I figure it goes along nicely with my major, which is Studio Art with an emphasis in Drawing, Painting, and Printmaking. I was having a super big problem trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to do with my life. SO now I feel a little better knowing that I have a plan. I just realized that I haven't posted any of my pics of my room so....here they are. The girl on the bed is my roomy Audrey. And the one is the sad contents of my micro fridge. :( how sad. But isn't my room just ah-dorable!

2 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

ha...i love your room. its a good thing you and your roommate are such good friends...ive heard some funny roommate stories! :)

kdunford said...

You're room is so clean. Are you sure YOUR room? Kidding. Love ya and miss ya!!

Mom