CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

My Cute Little Puppy



Ok so i miss my puppy. I was just laying on my bed and my dog used to come and sleep on my neck when i would lay on the couch and i miss her!!!! She is such a cutie. Except i don't miss when she would shed all over me...but its a small price to pay for something so freaking cute!

Anyways onto something more happy...i have gotten very good at cleaning my room! My mother would be so proud of me. Its just that when you only have half a room for ALL of your stuff...meaning clothes, bathroom stuff, school stuff, sleeping stuff, and EVERYTHING else you own, you kinda have to keep everything organized or you loose your mind! But lo and behold, i have been able to keep my room VERY organized and clean...for the most part. I will admit that there have been a couple instances where my room wasn't as clean as it could possibly be, but that was generally just that my bed wasn't made. Not to shabby i must admit.

I still haven't found a job. I am such a pathetic loser that i can't even stand it most days. It's not that i'm not trying, its just that no one will call me back!!!! Arg it's so frustrating. I'm going to apply to Denny's and Panda Express today...i'm so so happy!! And yes, i am being extremely sarcastic. Yuck Denny's and Panda Express. Sick.

So i need to go shopping really really bad. I really don't want to though. Mostly because i really don't have the funds to go shopping, but hey, i gotta eat. Ya know. I need things like bread and milk...and frozen dinners lol. And pot pies. yum yum they are freaking good.

So i'm think about going to rush tonight for a sorority. Free food woot woot. I'm still not so sure about joining, but hey, not gonna knock it til i try it. Me and Audrey are thinking about renting a movie tonight and watching it and then doing something ramdom...her words. I don't nessicarily know what random means to her, but i can almost guarentee it isn't the same definition as mine. Oh well it should be...exciting to say the least. lol

Anyway, off i go to apply for jobs.

1 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

i love your puppy! Hooray for clean rooms...and tonight! im excited!