CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Smash Mouth Concert



















SO i've been sucking on the whole blogging thing. But I do have a good excuse...my computational device had a virus. Ug. Talk about a mood damper. But all is well now, so cease your unnessicary worrying.



Back to the point of this blog. Last weekend I was privledged to usher for the Smashmouth concert, which is a big deal if your me because the last concert I went to was Garth Brooks when I was eight. So you might laugh because it's smashmouth, but i laugh because i was there for free and you weren't there at all. It was seriously a blast, truthfully. I was on the floor the whole night making sure no one tried to sneak down close to the stage, cause you know those 10 year old girls can be vicious. It was just fun because I was backstage pretty much and was really close to all the sound equipment, and also to the security, which you will see in the pictures.



The best part about tonight was that I wasn't "legally" supposed to be taking pictures of the band while they were on stage, but i still did...apparetly. And you will see that i was dangerously close to security....good thing i'm freaking sneaky and didn't get caught. Breakin the law, breakin the law.



3 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

looks fun. im sad i wasnt there!

Lynsie said...

Yay!!! Thanks for updating!

kdunford said...

Hey Sam!!

I want to know the names of the people in the picture, so I have a face with the names when you talk about them!!

Thanks ---

Mom