CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Missing My Ward

All right so this is my old primary class. The CTR 5 year old class. Aren't they just adorable!! Names in order starting on the left <-- Olivia, Coleman, Reece, Colby, Jacob, Thomas, Emma, and October. They were so much fun to teach and I seriously miss them all the time. Two of them are brothers and they both have like seriously severe ADHD....go ahead and try to guess what ones they are.... But i think that that is the reason i'm not such a big fan of the singles ward...because they don't have a primary and that's what I love to do is be with kids. I'm still hoping that they don't give me a huge calling...i don't think they are because i haven't heard anything yet and you would think that i would've heard something by now...ya know? I don't know maybe i'm just deluding myself into believing that ha ha. So tomorrow i find out if i get invited to the almost final diner of Alpha Phi, which is the sorority i'm rushing for this week. At the beginning i didn't think i would be too sad if i didn't make it, but seriously, i think i would be pretty crushed if i didn't make it! Anyway...that's pretty much all i have to say now. this is seriously like the fourth blog i've done today! But the first three don't really count....:D








0 comments: