CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thumbelina


Wouldn't it be so cool to be a miniature person? Thumbelina has it pretty good. She was born in a flower. A freaking flower. Thats pretty awesome. Plus all of the animals in her little farm can talk to her and dance. I always wanted to be able to talk to animals. That would be so cool, don't you think? Thumbelina also has amazing hair, although it's fake. Doesn't matter to me because i would have fake cartoon hair over the hair i've got any day. The one thing that does bother me about thumbelina is that she was born as an adult. I would not want to be born as an adult because i would just rather be six years old for the rest of my life, and it would suck to miss being six or whatever. I do not enjoy the frog on thumbelina though. He is freaking scary. Did not enjoy that part of the movie.
I don't think its fair that all of the girls on cartoons find princess though. It irritates me, well i guess it just irritates me today, because i apparently am having issues in the department of princess. But i am not going to dwell in self pity....lol that sounded funny.
Oh my goodness i would love to be able to ride a bumble bee or a butterfly. Can you imagine how cool it would be to fly around on a bug. Totally awesome. Sorry about the randomness. I'm watching Thumbelina right now...
So i have become totally addicted to this website called polyvore.com. You basically get on there and make clothing sets. It is so much fun. But it makes me depressed because i just want to buy all of the clothes that are on there. But in order to do that i would have to find a job...
Man that little fairy Cornelius is a forward little bugger. He flys right into thumbelina's house and cuts up her book. Then he takes her for a ride on his bumble bee and sings her a song telling her he wants to be her only love. I would be like....um.....what was your name again? Ha ha maybe that my issue with the whole not finding a prince thing...lol.
So my dear little sis Emily came and stayed the weekend with me. We had so much fun!!! The first day we gave my roommate a full on make over. It was freaking fun. That night we went and worked at the haunted hospital. Scary scary scary. Emily just about died. Saturday we went to St. George and watched my cousin Erik perform in the parade. We played appled to apples at their house after and watched Run, Fat Boy, Run. Pretty good show if i must say so myself. Last night we went to each at ...don't remember what it's called, all i can think of is Barry's, lol.....and then we went and saw Igor. That is a freaking weird movie. I liked it, but it was really weird. Just so-so i would say.
Tomorrow i have a test on the Greek alphabet, the ten founders, and the creed of Alpha Phi. I am very nervous because i really haven't studied....actually not at all....lol. i'm a slacker. I need to do that tonight.
So i bought the most awesome shoes the otherday. I got them for five bucks at payless. They are knee-high, pointy-toed, zip-up snake skin boots. they are freaking sexy for sure.
Anyway i am going to study now. bye bye

2 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

i have never seen that movie.

kdunford said...

Sam...you are a miniature person....love ya....MOM