CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our Trip to the North

















This last Friday was the beginning of a great adventure for Shannon, Jaden, and I. We left on our journey very late at night, 11:00. Crazy, we know. Plus I was driving and I was so scared that I was going to crash us and we would all die in a gulf of firey flames. But we didn't. But we did have some fairly interesting conversation...mainly about Shans crazy freaking childhood. Let me tell you something...she is a nut. At about two in the morning, Shan had to go to the bathroom, so luckily, we were right in my pride land! So we stopped at my home and woke up my sisters and my mother. My little sisters had made a work-out movie, and oh my goodness. It was freaking hillarious. I'm going to try to get a copy of it and put it on here so everyone can enjoy. We ended up getting to Shannon's house in Lehi at like 3:30 in the morning or something. And you think that we would be so exhausted that we would just hit the sack and sleep all freaking day. But no. We didn't. Well...lie, Jaden did. But me and Shan had to sleep in the basem

ent in the Chuck Whore bed which was freaking scary!!!! We would be laying totally still, and then the headboard would start banging against the wall, and we would hear like water in the walls. SO SO scary. We just basically stayed up until 4:30 laughing and being scared. Then, lovely Jaden decided it would be fun to call us at 7:30 in the morning and wake us up!!!! Dumb boy.






So on Saturday, we basically did a lot of things. We went to see some of Shans old friends. Her one friend has a cow nose ring and her other friends whole entire living room was covered, seriously covered, in dog hair. I thought Jaden was going to throw up. And that girl is in serious desperate need of a new bra...






After that we went to the Mayan to eat. It was so fun. Plus we got pictures with half-naked men. What could be better?







































Then we went shopping at the Gateway because Shannon needed to find a new coat. Me and Jaden were in a competition to find Shan a coat first because whoever won got to be her best friend. I totally won. Kicked his trash is more like it. And i got a wicked cute scarf and hat.




And now it was time for Frightmares!!!!! The first ride we went on was the Jet Star. There was only three of us and you can only have two people per little...space thingy, so Shannon took one for the team and went with this HUGE guy in front of us named Curtis. Who screamed EXACTLY like a twelve year old girl. Hil-arious.




We went on Wicked, and I had my camera in my back pocket, and the seats are really deep, so i figured it would be okay. We got done with the ride, and i could still feel it in my back pocket, but when we got to the street-thingy, it was gone!!! It was very sad.




The definate most fun part of the whole entire trip was when we went on the SkyCoaster. It's like this huge swing. They strap you all in and then they take you like a zillion feet in the air and then let you drop. Oh my gosh. freaking scary. But after the initial free fall, it was probably one of the most fun things i have ever done.




Since it was Frightmares, we figured we'd better go to one of the haunted houses. After standing in line for about an hour, we got in. They gave us these 3D glasses. Seriously, one of the most trippy things i have ever done. All the wall popped out and you couldn't even see the people. Crazyness.




Oh and I won a carebare at one of the booths. Boo-ya. It like the size of a penny.




So at the end of the night, we went back to Wicked to see if they had found my camera. After about three retards told us that it wasn't there even without looking, this wonderful girl went over, and lo and behold, there was my camera. And guess what. It wasn't even scratched!!! Woot woot. I have a magical camera. Uh huh thats right.




On Sunday, we all went to my G-mas and she made us Chili Verde. And we colored in the coolest coloring books EVER. And we played pictionary. When Ali got there, we left and went to Mona to see Sam the Boy. He decided to come home with us, and so we had to squeeze three people in the back of my little tiny car. But we finally made it back to our wonderful home of Cedar.




And thus ends the story of our trip to the North.


3 comments:

Shannon. said...

I am a hot chica! and hot chicas do not ride with huge chicos! i want a do-over!

Lynsie said...

Sam, I love your blog. The end.

kdunford said...

Do you realize you and Shannon are half the height of the half-naked man? (I think last time I left you a comment it was about you're height. Sorry.) Love ya, Mom