CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

In the Wilderness
























































Oh boy. So me and Shan and Sam the Boy decided that we needed to go to the mountains and take pictures. Well...me and shan decided and then we saw Sam walking down the road and we picked him up and took him with us. it was a blast. We just drove until we saw this little trail, and we stopped and walked pretty far up, taking pictures the whole time.




















After a while, we did realize that Monday was a stupid day to go because it was the day we had off of school so everyone could go hunting....yeah. About four trucks full of men in orange vests drove past us. and Shannon was wearing a fur vest....ya not too smart of us. But we did get a ton of really cool pictures and we had so much fun!










1 comments:

Erin Dunny said...

I MISS YOU!! jeez, when you come down this weekend, we need to take pictures so i can have cool pictures on my blog. P.S. i think i'm going to make dad buy some missy higgins music, i love her!! she is awesome. Tell me what you think of that beautiful man on my blog.... bahahaha