CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ramblings of a Tired College Student

So here I am. At eleven o'clock at night. Well 10:58 to be exact. What I should be doing...is homework. But what I am doing...is writing this blog because Miss. Noel Miller, the future Miss. SUU, told me that I should. I give into peer pressure easily apparently because here I am. Truthfully, I'm just happy that my computer is functioning right becuase according to my roomate, Audrey, and all of her self-professed "computer nerd" friends, my computational device has a virus. Woot Woot for viruses because my computer seems to attract them like light attracts moths.

So basically I love college. Love Love Love Love it. I haven't even been homesick once. (Sorry Mom) And, just so you know, my college cafeteria food basically rocks. Seriously, it's pretty good. It's pretty nice to have a full-fledged meal for once (sorry again mom he he he). Yum, today is Audrey's B-Day and all the awesome girls on my floor just brought her cookies and they are delicious. Anyways. Back to my story..thing. This weekend is Labor Day and I'm traveling the long, winding road back to my home town. Woot Woot for Onion Days. I just don't enjoy driving anymore because of the price of gas. Re-diculous.

Today was my first Presidential Ambassador meeting, and I recieved my Polo, my Jacket, and my Nametag, all of which i'm pretty proud of apparently because I capitalized them all like there important or something. Geesh. There pretty much smokin' hot and I would like to thank Jeni for modeling the Jacket (caps again) for me. Shout out to Jeni Woot Woot.

Well my first class tomorrow is at 8 so I should hit the sack, so they say. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this blog. Shout out to Noel Woot Woot.

Goodnight to all and to all a goodnight.

4 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

ha! i love it! the future miss suu? i dont think so. Im with you though...i love my nametag most of all. i think im going to blog on just my clothes. we should model them and take pictures and post them! :]

ed said...

i hope you miss me a little!! because wow i miss you a lot!! haha but i bet youre having a blast! jealousy..... haha but anyway, GUESS WAHT!!! i think Brian Kelley and Alex Knight like each other!! isnt that the best thing you've ever heard!!! wow it made me so excited!! that would be so good for both of them. and he might ask her to homecoming!!! alex would be so so so happy!! the homecoming that i'm planning!! wow i'm excited about that too. i just hope its fun! if not..... it wasnt me.... haha but really its going to be pretty sweet. anyway!! have fun!! i cant wait to see you this weekend i love you to pieces!!
erin

ed said...

Way to go Sammi-Lamma Ding Dong! that was awesome! im so glad you like it down there you sound like youre having a blast! i want to meet your friends they sound soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
coool! im so excited for you to coome down to see us this weekend! wellim going to walley world loe you to pieces! =)

ed said...

Um.....

That was Bethany and now this is Mom.

Woot! Woot!

And by the way, I'm done with college now, so I'm cooking again.

Woot! Woot!

In fact, there's a tater-tot casserole in the oven right now.

Beat that SUU cafeteria!!

Love ya -- Mom